Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cousin Weekend

I'm coming off a high from having my sister and her family in town for the long weekend. I loved seeing her and her hubby and two girls, Lily and Stella. It was a wonderful visit full of kid stuff and late nights of drinking wine. It was the perfect visit. I only wish we didn't live so far away. I really miss hanging out with my sister, Karen. She is the best!
Lily, who will be turning 4 in a few weeks, and Reese played so well together. They cracked each other up, they played pretend with pirates, they dressed up, they played in the mud, read stories together, danced, painted, wanted to do what the other was doing, and just laughed. It was special to see the two of them. Meanwhile, Stella (9 months) and Tillman (6 months) just smiled and were along for the ride.
What a memorable time! Thanks for coming down, Karen and Pat!

Imagine It Museum
Playing in the mud and running the bases
Climbing
Being good big sisters

0 comments: