Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Her Knee & Independence

Here it is....


Here is what Reese is afraid of. I had to snap this picture in a hurry before she covered it up with her dress or Bunny. I don't know why she is reacting this way. She immediately tries to cover the white bandage and insists that we put the ace bandage back on. I get why she would want the ace bandage on, security reasons I'm guessing. But I'm at a loss as to why she is covering up the real boo boo. I started to tell her tonight that her ace bandage is not a boo boo anymore and she can take it off. She's not having any part in that! We put it back on pretty loosely, hoping it will fall off or she gets used to the lighter pressure.

Our next move is to meet with the only pediatric rheumatologist in the ATL sometime soon. Our pediatrician is getting us an appointment. Unfortunately, Reese has to get more bloodwork done! Insane! But I'd rather have everything the rheumatologist needs before seeing him so he can be better informed. Hubby and I are just not looking forward to another trip to Scottish Rite so Reese can be poked at again this week!


Here she is walking tonight not letting mommy even touch the stroller. Reese wanted to do it all by herself! Miss Independent!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

holly said...

she's adorable!

sorry about more blood work, but so glad you're getting the best care for miss reese. please let me know if you need anything!!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about more blood work, not fun. Hope she is done with this soon.