Wednesday, September 22, 2010

gymnastics


Reese is currently taking her second gymnastics class and she loves it! Today, I had an opportunity to go! (I'm loving my maternity leave!) I was so proud of her, she was listening to the coach and doing all the exercises. She was the first in line to follow the coach around for all the activities and she just had the biggest smile on her face the whole time. She was loving it and seemed so proud of herself accomplishing all the activities. Hubby says she is getting stronger and stronger and accomplishing much more. She used to hang back and watch, but now she is really into it. I wish I had better pics, but of course my camera's battery died just as I was taking the first picture! OF COURSE! So, these shots are from my iphone. The top one is a picture from the video I took (not the best quality pic) and the second one is her doing the "bear crawl."

1 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

I have been trying to find ballet or gymnastics class for Zoe on the weekends. Everything is during the week. Do they think working parents don't want to have their kids enrolled in classes? I've been so frustrated.