Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Seed Factory plants another seed...

and a website has sprouted! One of my favorite children's shop is somewhat expanding and has started their very own website. You can learn more about the shop and keep up with weekly goings on by reading their blog. This was the shop where we hosted my friend's baby shower and where I like to take Reese to story time. It's such a great shop!

There is a great event that they are hosting next weekend. Rupa K. Photography is coming to the shop on Saturday, October 3rd to take pictures of your little one. The pictures are then placed in a collage like the super cute one below! Isn't that the best??! I'm so bummed we will not be in town next weekend. But if you are interested, you have to sign up on the photographer's website. This would be the perfect thing to do each year for your children! I love it.

1 comments:

Rupa Kapoor said...

Hi Kim, Thanks for the kind words about the 'Faces of Me!' session - I am excited about it next week -- sorry that I will miss you! Would love for you to contact me via email so we can exchange info to put on both of our Blogs? Talk soon!